Riddler is a three-sided application consisting of
browser extension, website and Discord bot.
How does it work?
- Riddle masters add their levels, pages and achievements to Riddler's system;
- You install the extension for your favorite browser;
- You log in to the system using Discord credentials (no need for emails or awkwardly uploading avatars);
- Progress is saved on every new level and page visited, without the need of bookmarks;
- Help channels are unlocked on Discord guilds whenever a new level is found;
- Points are awarded on solving levels and unlocking achievements (yes, there are achievements!);
- You end up competing in leaderboards, meeting new people and being part of a whole new riddle-solving ecosystem.
How to use the extension/system?
- First of all, install the extension officially for your favorite web browser:
- Once installed, open the popup menu and click the Update hosts button:
- Allow and grant permissions for the current riddle domains on Riddler (must be re-done whenever a new one is added if you want to play it!):
- Open the login page by either clicking the button on navbar or going to a riddle page;
- Authorize Riddler's application using your Discord credentials (by creating a Discord account first if you don't have one):
- Select your country among the listed ones and click the Create account button:
- Your account is now created! Lastly, keep in mind that you need to be a member of the Wonderland Discord guild to actually progress. If that's not the case, the invite dialog will pop up whenever you visit a riddle page – just click the invite button to join it and you're free to go.
- Be sure to also join the individual riddle guilds if you want to – an invite tab should appear whenever you start a new riddle. There you'll be able to unlock level help channels, chat with the community, read creator announcements and much more!
- And that's it! Now gol play your favorite riddles and enjoy all goodnesses Riddler has to offer.